What did you think of 5.09 - Namaste?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5.07 - New Preview Clips from "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"

Why yes, ABC has released three new clips from tomorrow night's episode, "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham!" Pretty awesome if you ask me! Well leave some comments on what you think. While the rest of the world is still in shock over tonight's episode, we'll be working on what to say for the next episode recap (which will hopefully be out by this weekend, website permitting).

I think we can assume from this first video that Locke has just appeared in the Tunisian desert after being flashed from the Donkey-Wheel Chamber in "This Place is Death." It appears some terrorists rudely throw him into their truck and drive off with him. I won't even go into the other clips, I'll leave them for your wanting eyes to see! Enjoy the high quality clips, courtesy of DocArzt putting the videos up on his site (DocArzt.com).

Clip 1:


Clip 2:


Clip 3:



Oh yeah, and feel free to enjoy these three stills from the clips as well:

Well he apparently didn't leave an imprint in the sand like Ben's time travel did, but after having a compound fracture and having his atoms reassembled in space-time, that's the least of his problems!


Reminds me of when Ben was in the bed being interrogated by Locke in the barracks.


Though I wouldn't have guessed it, Widmore seems to be a newspaper collector, as he's held onto this one for over three years!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see your guys' take on tonight's episode. In fact...I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!
    Anyway, I'll definitely be checking back here frequently. Thanks guys :]

    ReplyDelete